Friday, December 12, 2008

Myself


Today is a wonderful date...12-12-2008.

Glad to be able to set up a blog on this wonderful date.

However,I am just going to introduce myself.

My nick name is Nishiki.I love this nick name because it sounds cute as it means winner.

This year I just got my driving license,so I suppose you can guess my age...

I am a college freshie,but I really miss my high school days.

I am a person who values friendship and music.

I love Japanese,American,Chinese(Taiwanese) and Korean pop- rock music.

I will always strive to be myself as I believe it is pointless to be someone else as you will suffer.

Anyway,this blog is usually for short stories that pop out from my mind.No point keeping it rusting in my brain so I decide to find a home for them.

Good night and Good bye.See you guys later next time.Hope that this is a short and sweet intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment